1. 《沃兹汽车》将于1月15日在底特律一个与北美国际汽车展（North American International Auto Show）联合举办的仪式上颁发十大最佳引擎奖。
2. 9. Never trust the polls
3. The latest survey also showed the country had a narrower gap between genders in 2015. As to the structure of genders, the male-to-female ratio last year was 105.02, lower than the 2010 ratio of 105.2.
4. Around 10 gigabytes of photos have allegedly been released. Jiedaibao, a popular online peer-to-peer lending platform, is involved in the incident, the Beijing Times reported on Dec. 1.
5. Goldie Blox:
6. With this in mind, he does anticipate a pick-up in US investment “because it has been so weak — we don’t normally see it grow at a lower pace than consumption except in a recession”.
2. The report provided in-depth observations on 28 Chinese business and administrative capitals - excluding Beijing and Shanghai - using several indicators.
4. Age: 50
6. "They are fairies. Can’t they do something else except falling in love?" another Douban user Amy said.
1. The average salary of St Gallen’s alumni jumped to $102,000 three years after graduation compared with $90,000 last year.
3. In global health, 2016 will be remembered as the year a little known virus made a major impact. It felt strangely familiar, but this time it wasn't Ebola making headlines around the world, it was Zika - a mosquito-borne virus being linked to a huge spike in the number of babies in Brazil born with brain defects.
4. The block chain has such rich potential that there is an initiative underway to create additional “side chains,” though there is controversy around that idea. “We don’t really want to mess with the main block chain right now,” says Adam Ludwin, CEO of Chain, a block chain API that makes it easier to create bitcoin applications. “It works, we don’t want to break it.”
5. Some 88 Chinese universities are included in the Global 400 subjects in the latest QS World University Rankings by Subject, which was released Tuesday by QS Quacquarelli Symonds, a higher education research firm.
Steven Spielberg directs Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks in The Post, a thrilling drama about the unlikely partnership between The Washington Post's Katharine Graham (Streep), the first female publisher of a major American newspaper, and editor Ben Bradlee (Hanks), as they race to catch up with The New York Times to expose a massive cover-up of government secrets that spanned three decades and four U.S. Presidents. The two must overcome their differences as they risk their careers - and their very freedom - to help bring long-buried truths to light.
For the government, the job is to create a good environment and the necessary conditions for our people to use their own wisdom and hard work to generate golden opportunities for themselves, rather than just relying on the government to hand them a job.