1. The low reading was driven by a fall in the production component, whereas the forward-looking new orders component increased for a sixth straight month.
2. "To make the world a better place, I invented a transformative water purifier," Google quoted Zhang as saying. "It takes in dirty and polluted water from rivers, lakes and even oceans, then massively transforms the water into clean, safe and sanitary water. When humans and animals drink this water, they will live a healthier life."
3. Anyway, it's nice to see that LeBron has filled into his monster physique nicely in the past nine years.
5. Special machines pump helium gas into the bubble solution.
2. Unlike most boy-band dudes going solo, he never sounds like he's sweating to get taken seriously – he never loses touch with the exuberance and swagger he brought to One Direction in the first place. So get used to this man – you'll be hearing a lot more from him.
4. They are typically designed for students with an average age of 22.
2. The military parade in Beijing on Sept. 3 that commemorated the 70th anniversary of the end of World War II was the news event that users looked up the most on Baidu's search platform. The celebration featured thousands of troops marching past President Xi Jinping and his predecessors, Hu Jintao and Jiang Zemin, as well as foreign leaders, including President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia.
3. Hillary stays on: Clinton’s CV is chock full of firsts: The only first lady to become a U.S. senator turned viable presidential candidate turned secretary of state. Now a private citizen, she continues to be one of the most watched and listened-to women on the planet. All bets on that she will be the 2016 Democratic presidential candidate and the free world’s presumptive next leader. She’s done little to quiet the chatter, including hitting the speaking circuit last month at an estimated $200,000 fee per event and inking a reported $14 million book deal.
4. In addition, the urban population has increased and now represents 55.88 percent of the total population, an increase of 6.2 percent over the census of 2010.
5. Baby Driver recently placed on the National Board of Review’s Top 10 list. The film holds a 93% on Rotten Tomatoes and took in over $100 million dollars at the box office.
6. Will the Federal Reserve's path out of bond buying get bumpy?
1. Index: 97.8
2. The world is casting its eye on Brazil for hosting two of the most coveted sporting events — the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the Summer Olympics two years after. Except for watching exciting games and cheering for your favorite team and players, you can also take a trip to “the lungs of the earth”, the Amazon forest, to escape the crowds and embrace nature. Either way, Brazil is sure to leave you with an unforgettable memory.
3. Meanwhile, producer prices were deflating at a rate of -5.9 per cent, a six-year low, for a third straight month.
"Some geniuses in the internet industry created miracles, but that does not tell the whole story," said Chen. "Business has its own rules. Before you start up, you have to know how to produce products, how to sell them, how to manage a company. Those lessons you cannot expect a fresh graduate to know."