3. 得克萨斯州成为首批摆脱经济衰退的州之一，该州凭借低税收负担、监管环境可预见性和熟练劳动力不断吸引企业投资。根据穆迪分析公司的统计，得克萨斯州的就业人数到2017年将以每年3%的速度增长。（亚利桑那州的预计就业增长速度仅高出0.04%）。得克萨斯州吸引了众多加利福尼亚州企业的关注，得州州长里克?佩里（Rick Perry）毫不顾忌地把两个州的商业环境相对比。最近几年来，加州企业电子港湾（EBay）和电子艺界（Electronic Arts）都选择在得克萨斯州大举扩张。奥斯汀一直是商业活动的温床，今年埃森哲咨询公司（Accenture）、AT&T公司、国家仪器公司（National Instruments）和时代华纳有线（Time Warner Cable）都宣布计划在该地区大幅增加就业岗位。
5. While still on stage, Beatty blamed the epic mishap on being given the wrong envelope, saying he had seen the name Emma Stone from 'La La Land' when he opened his envelope.
6. 《中国日报》(China Daily)援引中国旅游研究院(China Tourism Academy)和北京市旅游发展委员会(Beijing Commission of Tourism Development)的一篇报告称，污染状况加剧以及人民币升值，使得北京去年1月至11月间的外国游客数量从2012年同期的501万人下降至420万人。此前一份基于对国内旅行社的调查的报告显示，去年前三个季度赴北京旅游的游客数量较上年同期下降约50%。
2. JUSTIFIED (FX, Jan. 20) The series-long love-hate relationship between Deputy Marshal Raylan Givens (Timothy Olyphant) and his friend and nemesis Boyd Crowder (Walton Goggins) will be resolved, one way or another, in the show’s sixth and final season.
3. One highlight of last year's box office was seven high-quality domestic films listed on the top 10 earners, including 'Monster Hunt', a live-action hybrid, and 'Monkey King: Hero is Back', a 3D animation based on the classic ancient story.
4. China’s commercial banks are the control centre of the financial system and supply almost 70% of the financing that feeds the real economy.
5. 1. Technausea.
6. n. 安装，放置，周围，环境，(为诗等谱写的)乐曲
2. More than 110 new and returning series made the shortlist for this roundup before being whittled down to the 20 that appear here. (And that’s without the HBO shows “True Detective,” which is being moved to later in the year, and “Game of Thrones,” “Veep” and “Silicon Valley,” whose April premiere dates haven’t been announced.) From a “Breaking Bad” spinoff, to the return of “Broadchurch,” to the final season of “Justified,” the winter is high season for the serious TV watcher.
4. For: The Los Angeles Critics Association gave it their top prize.
5. The new image will replace that of Alexander Hamilton, the nation's first Treasury Secretary, whose portrait has graced the $10 bill since the late 1920s. The redesigned currency will debut in time for the 100th anniversary of the formal ratification of the constitutional amendment that gave women the right to vote.
6. A reporter was turned away at the unit where Ross lived, with a woman politely stating from behind the closed front door that the child’s mother isn’t ready to speak publicly.
1. And while there is still a long way to go before airplanes designed and made in China compete on the world stage with the likes of the Boeing 737 or Airbus A320, the momentum is there, and the country’s aerospace industry is entering a new phase of development and maturity.
4. Social customer service kills the dreaded phone tree
6. adj. 最高的，至上的，极度的
1. 'It surprised me, but it's a good sign for Tencent getting abroad, because in particular WeChat is a combination of WhatsApp and Instagram, so it's a unique value proposition that is probably pretty good for emerging market consumers,' he said.
Although no North American cities feature in the top 20, the EIU said the cost of living in New York had risen relative to other places in the United States. It shares 27th position as the most expensive US city with Los Angeles.
In July, the government made the first stab at regulating internet finance when 10 agencies, including the central bank, the banking regulator and the securities regulator jointly issued guidelines that provide an official definition of “internet finance” and specify which agencies are responsible for regulating which types of internet financial institutions.