2. The US and European steel industries have accused China’s heavily subsidised sector of flooding the global market with steel, “dumping” it by selling below production costs and driving down international prices. The collapse in steel prices in recent years has caused the closure of mills across the world from Australia to the UK and parts of the US industrial heartland.
3. CPI increase kept around 3 percent.
4. In 2011 the owner of the tomb was identified as Liu Fei (169BC-127BC) the first king of Jiangdu an autonomous kingdom within the Han Dynasty according to China News.
1. PRRI research director Daniel Cox said that some respondents - including 75 percent of non-white Protestants - believe extreme weather is both evidence of end times and the result of climate change.
2. The job market faces challenges. Some five million Americans have been out of work for six months, raising the risk their skills will erode and make it even harder for them to find jobs down the road. And fears of slowing revenue growth could keep a lid on hiring by companies. About 36% of U.S. executives expect the head count at their firm to fall, according to an October survey by advisory firm CEB, compared with 29% who said that during the summer.[qh]
3. 这封情书是寄给一个叫做Clark C Moore，但是现在已经改名为Muhammad Siddeeq先生的，由于这次改名，让这封信找到真正的收件人变得尤为困难。
4. The company realised that "it was all a mistake and that he did it without thinking," a Google spokeswoman said last Wednesday.
5. Wang Rongzhen在采访中表示，“我们就是要卖车，如果厂家不提供车型，我们就卖不下去了，也只能退网。”他估计经销商每年亏损300-1000万元。目前，现代汽车在中国有近40家进口经销商，其中30家经销商要求退网赔偿。
6. n. 病毒，病原体
2. Meanwhile, producer prices were deflating at a rate of -5.9 per cent, a six-year low, for a third straight month.
3. n. 块，大量，众多
5. But most of us are self-aware enough to understand that even as we do this, we are lying to ourselves. We recognize those dangers when it comes to politics (see: Bush and Clinton). Why should clothes be any different?
During the 40 days of Chunyun period, the inter-city transportation faces great challenges. The demand for tickets far exceeds the supply. Various measures are adopted to alleviate the problem by opening many temporary trains (numbers starting with letter L), extending the working hours of booking office and opening up more booths.