1. These concerns are real, but there are ways around them. For example, you can use your survival job to show employers that you're willing to work hard. And you can continue your job search after work.
2. In July, the government made the first stab at regulating internet finance when 10 agencies, including the central bank, the banking regulator and the securities regulator jointly issued guidelines that provide an official definition of “internet finance” and specify which agencies are responsible for regulating which types of internet financial institutions.
3. Scientists confirmed Monday that a skeleton found under a carpark in the English city of Leicester was that of King Richard III, in a bizarre end to a 500-year-old historical mystery.
4. The album is a refreshingly fun pop gem that traverses New Wave, electro-disco and dance-pop.
2. Online banking and P2P lending has developed rapidly in China amid a push by Beijing to expand financing for consumers and small businesses. Upwards of 2,000 companies operate in China’s P2P lending milieu.
6. We will boost the development of modern agriculture.
1. The estimates include earnings from movies, TV and endorsements from cosmetic and other companies. Bollywood star Deepika Padukone is the only newcomer on the list.
2. When it comes to diversity, I am optimistic that at some point the rise of enlightened younger executives will trigger a sudden change of attitude in the boardroom. This will not happen in 2018, though the imbalances and abuses of power evident in sexual harassment scandals, from tech to media, could accelerate change.
3. 马修?麦康纳(Matthew McConaughey)和贾里德?莱托(Jared Leto) 均凭在剧情片《达拉斯买家俱乐部》(Dallas Buyers Club)中的真实演绎荣获金球奖，该片讲述了一群德克萨斯人向艾滋病病毒发起勇敢抗争的故事。获九次金球奖提名的莱昂纳多?迪卡普里奥(Leonardo DiCaprio)因在《华尔街之狼》(The Wolf of Wall Street)的出色表现第二次摘得最佳男演员桂冠。他在发表获奖感言时感谢了影片导演马丁?斯科塞斯(Martin Scorsese)对他的指导（该片是两人第五次合作），并感谢他“允许自己跟着他拍下了这部电影”。
According to Oliver Cooke, a financial-services recruiter at Selby Jennings in New York, banks have been stressing what they call “internal mobility”, or redeploying staff from one department to another. If a bank facing sluggish conditions in debt trading, for example, can convert a trader to a risk analyst or a compliance officer, it can keep people interested — and it can save a bundle on severance.
The research comes at a time of increasing anti-China rhetoric in US politics, and ahead of three politically sensitive anti-dumping cases this summer against Chinese steel imports that could result in the US imposing punitive duties of as much as 500 per cent.