1. "There are ways to control air (pollution), but we need stronger determination to control it." ZHANG LIJUN, member of the CPPCC National Committee and former vice-minister of environmental protection
2. 摩根大通资产管理公司(J.P. Morgan Asset Management)基金经理格雷格森(Neil Gregson)表示，若事实如此，将需要沙特阿拉伯削减一定的原油产量来抵消其他中东地区国家增产的影响。该公司管理着35亿美元自然资源投资资金。
3. Other European cities have seen increases in costs, pushing them up the rankings. London rose five points, bringing it into the top 10.
5. It came as no surprise that the likes of Emily Ratajkowski, Adriana Lima, Lily Donaldson and Petra Nemcova turned out to be the red carpet rulers on day one of the 70th Cannes Film Festival.
6. Tesla:In an effort to blunt criticism about slow refueling times for battery-powered cars, Tesla TSLA -1.54% starts to roll out of a network of battery-swap stations. CEO Elon Musk must hope he can outdo Shai Agassi’s Better Place, which tried to build a whole company around battery-swaps before going bankrupt in 2013.