1. With the second round of (re)negotiations closing on Tuesday we have truly entered the technocratic phase of these trade talks.
2. Promoting employment should be prioritized, said Premier Li Keqiang at a meeting organized by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security on last Friday.
3. 10. The difference between a lie and a promise is that the believer of a lie is the listener and the believer of a promise is the speaker.
4. In P2P lending, borrowers are matched with investors, who are encouraged to put their money into the loans due to higher returns than they could get at state banks.
5. but the rate of growth appeared to slow noticeably in a number of top cities.
6. Brain death is a bit of an inconvenience if you're a fan of living, and if you're looking to replace yours with a spare, you're out of luck. Sure, maybe we'll one day be able to plant brains into skulls, but the brain's not just another organ. It contains all your thoughts and memories. They can plop a new brain in your head, but you'll still be gone, so the idea of making artificial brains may seem absurd.