1. The survey found the majority of grads, or 73.5 percent, have found jobs, while the number of students set to continue their studies in China accounted for just 6.3 percent, sharply down from 16.5 percent in 2016.
2. China will not overreach its regional influence to seek trade arrangements where the country's due role is not in place.
3. n. 批准，认可，同意，赞同
4. We have always adopted an open mind and approach to the various regional trading arrangements, and we will also welcome progress in these arrangements or proposed arrangements. China will continue to remain engaged and participate in the liberalization of global trade.
5. 美国国际集团(AIG)首席执行长本默切(Robert Benmosche)将当选年度CEO。
6. 10. The difference between a lie and a promise is that the believer of a lie is the listener and the believer of a promise is the speaker.
A strong performance in all four rankings for LBS includes first place for its full-time MBA programme and third for both its joint Executive MBA programme (taught with Columbia Business School in the US) and customised executive education.